Welcome to the press section of GYMNATION website. We’re always keen to talk to the media about our firmly held belief that health and fitness should be more accessible and affordable for everyone, and our believe that this will provide wider health benefits for the people of Dubai.
Please see below our GYMNATION fact sheet and take a look at our recent past press releases, press clippings and coverage in the NEWS section of our website. You can also follow us on our Facebook and Instagram pages; and see some great GYMANTION footage on our YouTube channel.
If there’s anything you’d like to know about The GYMNATION ethos or if you are keen on running a feature or press release on us, please do get in touch at [email protected]
THE GYM GROUP FACTSHEET
- GYMNATION is aiming to be open 24 hours a day, subject to Dubai Municipality approval
- GYMNATION offer very transparent and flexible membership options including a no contract option which will not tie you into any contract, over any time period. You can cancel at any time
- Prices start from just AED 125 a month – making GYMNATION the lowest cost provider of health and fitness across Dubai
- Access is gained via a biometric reader which read’s off a members thump print. This ensures high levels of security as only our members can gain access to the gym and we know exactly who is in the gym at any point in time.
- Member service, cleanliness and safety are embedded into our core values
- Every new member is offered a free induction with a REPs accredited gym instructor
- Day passes can be purchased from the website, starting from 50AED per day
- GYMNATION was created to provide affordable and accessible health and fitness to the population of Dubai. The existing gym operators only cater for the upper income brackets of society and even their members find the memberships punitively expensive and inflexible.
- We manage to offer affordable memberships by not having a swimming pool and cutting out the frills (e.g. no towel service – but you can purchase a towel from one of our vending machines). We also use technology to help keep our operating costs down. All these savings are passed onto the customer in the form of gym membership starting from AED 125 per month.
- Meeting member service, cleanliness and safety expectations are core values
- The affordable gym market sector has witnessed explosive growth across USA and Europe over the last 10 years, but has yet to reach Dubai – until now!
We have two GymNation locations, but more coming soon:
. Al Quoz, SZR: we are located just off Sheikh Zayed Road on the Al Quoz side, next door to Bounce Trampoline and 100 metres down the slip road from Times Square Mall. Nearest Metro station is FAB.
. Bur Dubai (coming soon - pre sell now open): our new site will be located in between Burjuman Centre and Spinny's on Trade Centre Road / Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street (D88). Nearest Metro stations are Burjuman and ADCB.