Welcome to the press section of GYMNATION website. We’re always keen to talk to the media about our firmly held belief that health and fitness should be more accessible and affordable for everyone, and our believe that this will provide wider health benefits for the people of Dubai.
Please see below our GYMNATION fact sheet and take a look at our recent past press releases, press clippings and coverage in the NEWS section of our website. You can also follow us on our Facebook and Instagram pages; and see some great GYMANTION footage on our YouTube channel.
If there’s anything you’d like to know about The GYMNATION ethos or if you are keen on running a feature or press release on us, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE GYMNATION FACTSHEET
- GYMNATION is open 24 hours a day
- GYMNATION offer very transparent and flexible membership options including a no contract option which will not tie you into any contract, over any time period. You can cancel at any time
- GYMNATION achieve around 10,000 member check in's a week with approx 1/3rd of our members being first time gym goers.
- Prices start from just AED 99 a month – making GYMNATION the lowest cost provider of health and fitness across Dubai
- Access is gained via a biometric reader which read’s off a members thumb print. This ensures high levels of security as only our members can gain access to the gym and we know exactly who is in the gym at any point in time.
- Member service, cleanliness and safety are embedded into our core values
- Every new member is offered a free induction with a REPs accredited gym instructor
- Day passes can be purchased from the website, starting from 50AED per day
- GYMNATION was created to provide affordable and accessible health and fitness to the population of Dubai. The existing gym operators only cater for the upper income brackets of society and even their members find the memberships punitively expensive and inflexible.
- We manage to offer affordable memberships by not having a swimming pool and cutting out the frills (e.g. no towel service – but you can purchase a towel from one of our vending machines). We also use technology to help keep our operating costs down. All these savings are passed onto the customer in the form of gym membership starting from AED 99 per month.
- Meeting member service, cleanliness and safety expectations are core values
- The affordable gym market sector has witnessed explosive growth across USA and Europe over the last 10 years, but has yet to reach Dubai – until now!
We have three open GymNation locations, with many more coming soon:
Al Quoz, SZR: Our gym in Al Quoz is located just off Sheikh Zayed Road on the Al Quoz side, next door to Bounce Trampoline and 100 metres down the slip road from Times Square Mall. The nearest Metro station is FAB.
Bur Dubai: Our gym in Bur Dubai is located between Burjuman Centre and Spinney's on Trade Centre Road / Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street (D88). The nearest Metro stations are Burjuman and ADCB.
Ras al Khaimah: Our gym in RAK is located in Manar Mall, on the ground floor, near to Carrefour supermarket.
Abu Dhabi (coming soon): Our gym in Abu Dhabi will be located in Khalidiyah Mall.
Downtown Dubai (coming soon): Our gym in Downtown Dubai will be located near to Financial Centre Metro Station
Silicon Oasis (coming soon): Our gym in Silicon Oasis will be located in Souq Extra.